Responsibilities and essential job function includes but are not limited to the following:
· Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day Operations.
· Ensure the creation and implementation of a strategy designed to grow the business.
· Coordinate the development of key performance goals for functions and direct reports.
· Provide direct management of key functional managers and executives in the business unit.
· Ensure overall delivery and quality of the unit’s offerings to customers.
· Oversee key hiring and talent development programs.
· Evaluate and decide upon key investments in equipment, infrastructure and talent.
· Communicate strategy and results to the unit’s employees.
· Report key results to corporate officers.
· Engage with corporate officers in broader organizational strategic planning.
· Supporting the development of a healthy internal culture of performance that retains key employees and encourages their professional development.
Professional and well groomed
High level of integrity and confidentiality
Good communicator (verbal/non-verbal) with strong presentation and negotiations skills
Effective decision maker
Good problem solving skills
Conflict handling and resolution skills
Driven, confident , self motivated and results orientated
Team player with good people management skills
Mature with ability to tolerate stress
Displays initiative with good levels of entrepreneurial spirit
Strong leadership skills
Organizational and planning ability
Mentoring and coaching skill
Computer Literate and able to operate the Microsoft suite of products (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION
· Degree or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or Industrial Engineering. A Diploma/Degree in Business Management would be an advantage.
· Minimum 8 years’ experience in high-volume manufacturing (preferably in the automotive industry), with 5 years of General Manager’s experience.
Senior Automation Controls Engineer (m/f) – Automotive Manufacturing Principal duties/responsibilities Analyzing the requirements for a production/manufacturing processes. Leading & support...Apply For This Job
1. B. Eng. Mechanical or higher 2. Pr. Eng. Preferred. 3. Must be competent in piping design and sizing 4....Apply For This Job
POSITION: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER DIVISION: PLANT ENGINEERING – BOSKOP REPORTING TO: MANUFACTURING MANAGER PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To oversee electrical...Apply For This Job