Are cars your passion? Would you enjoy fixing cars all day long? We have an exciting opportunity for you, the Automotive Service Professional! Join our client’s team of elite individuals who have a passion for fixing cars and helping technicians meet their customer’s expectations.
Answers request from dealership service department manager and provide them with technical information on the diagnosis and repair of customer vehicles. Collects and documents technical information on new vehicle incidents requiring repairs; prepares reports regarding such incidents for further investigation staff.
· Provides help desk technical assistance and direction to dealership service technicians regarding vehicle maintenance, service or repair. Provides support consistent with brand values, profitability and cost reduction goals.
· Documents all calls requests with required information; searches database for similar and related matches; updates existing reports and closes out completed reports. Analyzes decisions from the customer’s viewpoint and recommends actions with the customer needs and values in mind.
· Provides feedback from dealership technicians regarding measure procedures to service departments.
· Job Knowledge and Skill: Thorough knowledge of the maintenance and repair of Nissan automobiles; well-versed in use of technical service manuals and tools.
· Good interpersonal and communications skills.
· Experience: four or more years Nissan Master Technician or Pro Master Technician, of directly related professional level automotive experience.
· Education: High school diploma. Trade Test, and Nissan Master Technician certification. Related experience, college or technical courses, seminars and OE training a plus. Certification as an ASE Master Technician preferred.
· Computer Skills: Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and other PC applications.
New Car Sales Manager with experience running a large New Car Department Staff Mentoring and Driving of Sales Team Working...Apply For This Job
Marketing & Quality Manager + Event Co-Ordinator The applicant should have the following skills & qualities · 2 years or...Apply For This Job
Receptionist and Dealership Administrative Clerk Queenstown We are looking for an Automotive Retail Receptionist and Administrative clerk to manage our client’s...Apply For This Job