Data Scientist – BEng Computer Engineering / Electronic Engineer
Information technology and Electronic Engineering
our client is a business consulting firm, that is specialists in building and implementing business performance management solutions for medium to large organisations. Their focus clients are large Financial Institutions, Corporate, and the Public Sector.
As a specialist business performance management and business intelligence tools, our dedicated technical and business analysts identify problems and build solutions to improve our clients’ communication and execution of their strategy.
– Please mail your academic transcripts together with the CV.
Preferably candidates with an Our client is currently sourcing for an Electronic/Electrical (Computer) Engineer who will take up the responsibility as a Data Scientist. The client would prefer to appoint a BEng Electronic or Computer Science Engineer, however, we will also consider a Business Intelligence (Software) Consultant with a BSc / BCom IT related degree and the relevant experience.
• BSc or BEng degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Software, Information or Electronic related sciences
• Minimum 3 years of experience working on Business Intelligence projects.
• Exposure to ETL (extracting and loading information) for at least two (2) years.
• Exposure to at least one mainstream ETL or data integration tools such as SSIS, IBM Data Stage, Talend, Informatica, and ODI.
• Strong SQL skills and a good understanding of relational database design principles.
• Understanding of dimensional modelling and data warehouse methodologies.
• Minimum 2 years of work experience designing and implementing ETL (Extract Transform and Load) processes.
• Exposure to at least one mainstream reporting tools such as Cognos, Business Objects, Oracle OBIEE or QlikView.
• A solid understanding of object-oriented programming and software engineering methodologies
• Minimum 2 years of work experience in application development and knowledge of programming languages such as C# or Java.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Team player and capable of working independently
• Comfortable working autonomously on-site at clients
• Excellent spoken and written English
• Willingness to jump into technical problems and learn what is necessary to solve the problem.
• Some embedded or process electronics experience would be advantageous
Salary is negotiable, depending on qualification, experience and
Sales Engineer: Heat Exchangers/Coils Cape Town The ideal person will be responsible for sales of heat exchangers and...Apply For This Job
Energy engineering solutions provider that focus on energy management, renewable energy (Solar PV), sustainability strategy development and carbon emission reduction...Apply For This Job