The company specializes in the Transport Industry, specifically with the manufacturing of Trailers,
Palfinger product ( truck-mounted cranes, craylers/forklifts), Trailer Parts, from any of our local 29 Parts Depots,
Cost Accountant required in the manufacturing industry. Highly pressurised environment.
B Comm (Finance) or similar
Minimum 2 years’ experience in manufacturing such as Factory overheads budget vs Actual variance investigations on management accounts monthly.
ERP system. (Product costing).
Understand Material, Scrap, and Labour variance reports.
Proven skills in analysing the recoveries vs actuals and interact with production and planning
departments to identify reasons for variances to the plan.
• Preparing and maintaining accounting records
• Statutory and regulatory reporting
• Maintaining cost accounting system
• Preparing of management accounts
• Planning, budgeting and forecasting
• Management reporting for decision making
• Product and service costing
• Analysing manufacturing cost methods
• Information management
• Project appraisal
• Project management
• Working capital management
• Risk management and business assurance
• Coordinated and supervised monthly stock counts.
POSITION: ELECTRICAL ENGINEER DIVISION: PLANT ENGINEERING – BOSKOP REPORTING TO: MANUFACTURING MANAGER PURPOSE OF THE JOB: To oversee electrical...Apply For This Job
The primary function of the Estimator position is to identify prospective business opportunities and prepare professionally compiled tenders that suitably curtail...Apply For This Job
We require the services of a Product Manager Minimum Requirements BSc Engineering (Mechanical or Electronic) Masters in Engineering Management, or post-graduate...Apply For This Job
ROLE TITLE: Turnkey Projects Manager (Retail refrigeration turnkey solutions) Role Description: · Turnkey Projects business development, sales and execution...Apply For This Job
Our client is currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer This person is typically an artisan or a National...Apply For This Job