INSTRUMENTATION TECHNICIAN :MINES: NORTHWEST PROVINCE
Industry leading drilling service company. Clients includes Mines, Energy clients and Construction companies across the world.
Drilling services provided includes Raise bore Drilling, exploration Core Drilling (Diamond Drilling, Percussion Drilling), Tunnel Boring, Shaft Drilling and Box hole Drilling.
Drilling methods is a service to their extended database, but the company develop their own equipment in-house. Electronic department does the R&D and operational support for Mobile applications, interfacing with the Control & Instrumentation, SCADA , Remote Camera Monitoring and Mobile Machine Automation.
Instrumentation Technician required to assist with integration to the C&I as well as support Services to the drilling team.
The ideal candidate will work with the R&D team and support Autonomous Control
National Diploma in electronic engineering ( instrumentation specialisation as a preference)
Or N6 with Trade test as Instrumentation technician
MUST have worked within the mining field for at least 4-8 years
Knowledge of Allen Bradley RSLogix 5000 and Micro Logix 500 and 1000 system
Maintenance on Rockwell SCADA RSView32
Fundamentals of SCADA Wincc and Wanderware InTouch.
• Understanding of Network Switches.
• Knowledge of Network, Control Net, Profibus, Ethernet, RS232 & Fibre.
• Maintenance on Wireless Network system, Rajant mesh radios; Point to Point InfiNet Radios (Telemetry).
• Calibration & do Faults findings on the field instruments e.g. Transmitters, Switches, and Load Cells, Density meters, Thermocouples, RTD and Electrical, Pneumatic valves.
• Understanding and Calibrating Analyzer Instruments (O2, Co2,H2 and CO)
• Faults finding on the open, closed and cascade loops control system
• Modifying, Installation and Commissioning of New Field Instruments
• Maintenance on Two way Radios Motorola and Kenwood system.
• Maintain overburden Drill e.g. DM2, Pat viper and Cat drill
PLC programming on Alan Bradley
Maintenance and Repairs on Instrumentation related to drilling services
New Installations, construction, and commissioning.
Backing Up of Scada and PLC Programs
Maintaining Software on Allen Bradley PLC 5,500 & Rs Logix 5000. Programming in Ladder
Installation of equipment use to interface with the Network
Trouble shooting on network system (Industrial Ethernet , Profibus)
Implement corrective action for areas of instability.
Analyse and identify problems on the current systems and infrastructure
Trouble shooting and software and hardware problems resolution
Electrical Design Engineer (Automotive) Durbanville, Western Cape Full-time Our Client is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to form part...Apply For This Job
Designation Development Engineer-Software Department : Technical & Development Geographic Area Modderfontein Purpose of the job To develop new, or...Apply For This Job
Engineer – Mechanical / Industrial – Logistics and warehouse management. 3 Eng position DEGREED Holders only. 1x Sr engineer JHB...Apply For This Job
Jnr Mechanical Design Engineer and project manager About the Position Join a stable and reputable consulting company. Mechanical engineering degree, plus ECSA...Apply For This Job
Our client is currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer This person is typically an artisan or a National...Apply For This Job
Mechanical Engineer Minimum Requirements BSc Mechanical Engineering or BSc Mechatronics. 4-6 years working experience in the Telecommunications or related industry...Apply For This Job