POSITION: GENERAL MANAGER
DIVISION: NEW BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND SALES
REPORTING TO: CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
PURPOSE OF JOB:
Main purpose of the position is to ensure formulation of the Strategic Business Development and Sales vision for the Company as a whole.
Transpose overall Company New Business Development and Sales objectives into functional objectives.
Structure and lead the New Business Development and Sales team with the objective of achieving year on year order intake and sales targets, expanding the Company Customer base and sustaining long term business growth.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
o Participate and contribute towards the formulation of the strategic business imperatives of the Company as a member of the Executive Team inclusive of the Managing Directors and General Managers.
o Ensure continuous expansion of the Company sales/business footprint worldwide.
o Implement sales structures that will ensure expanded worldwide market presence inclusive of the development of country strategies.
o Responsible for the structure, appointment and development of a professional world class Business Development and Sales team.
o Establishment of an interactive business process with Corporate entities worldwide (Europe, Middle East, Far East, etc) in order to further develop market and sales opportunities.
o Single point of responsibility in the Company for the development of strategic order intake initiatives and three to five year forecasts.
o Responsible to ensure that order intake achieved as planned is achieved.
Business Plan Management:
o Implement and manage mitigation plans to address business risks.
o Part of the integrated the clients business team responsible for the three year business forecast of the Company with specific reference to the Sales an Order Intake forecasts.
o Assist rest of Company with support and information on market developments to ensure new product development.
o Ensure compliance with Company Policies and Procedures related to
1. Internal company business processes
2. Government export regulations
3. Offers to Customers
4. Appointment of Consultants
o Continuous interaction with international clients and business partners to support ongoing business, foster business relationships and develop new opportunities.
o Interaction and liaison with the clients other Business Development and Sales.
New Business Development:
o Analysis of trends in global defence markets.
o Conduct extensive research and dialogue with End Users, industry players and potential partners to identify business growth opportunities.
o Development of new business initiatives with the aim of establishment of alliances, partnerships and joint ventures with International Companies.
o Continuous interaction with Corporate Business Development team.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
· Business and/or Marketing degree.
· Business development and sales experience (10 years)
· Proven strategic business leader with a track record of concluding complex business transactions (10 years)
· Experience in leading negotiations teams in multi million dollar deals (10 years)
· An entrepreneurial ability to see past the normal and develop new business channels for the future (10 years)
· Assessment and development of New Business Opportunities and present those to the Executive and Board.
· Proven track record of leading and managements of teams (10 years)
· Proven track record of exposure and interaction with customers worldwide (10 years)
· Knowledge of the Defence Industry and exposure to international business (10 years)
· Strategic thinking
· An innovative and creative solution orientation
· Strong leadership abilities
· Strong negotiation and project management (planning and organising) abilities
· Ability to effectively interface with all levels of management with excellent interpersonal and written communication skills to interact with local and international contacts
The role calls for a highly energetic, self-driven, independent, self-motivated person with excellent problem solving and communication skills, and the ability to meet tight deadlines
and work under pressure. The incumbent will work in professional manner at all times taking ownership of ensuring they stay on top of things and being responsive and flexible to the dynamic, fast changing environment. Candidates must possess high levels of integrity together with strong self-leadership and team leadership abilities
This position is a BEE Position and are only open to BEE South African Citizens. Please ensure that your include all your relating documentation with your application IE: References, profile photo, ID, payslip and Qualifications. Please note that we will not process any applications without ACADEMIC CERTIFICATES OR QUALIFICATIONS attached.
Please apply via our website at www.truetalent.co.za or email your cv through to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Enterprise Data Manager (Somerset West) Permanent Position. PURPOSE OF THE JOB: With the influx of new systems, it is...Apply For This Job
Will be working primarily on Front Engine Gas and Diesel powered vehicles with focus on the Chassis based systems like:...Apply For This Job
POSITION: EXEUCTIVE MANAGER REPORTING DIVISION: FINANCE – SOMERSET WEST REPORTING TO: GENERAL MANAGER: FINANCE, CONTROLLING & TREASURY PURPOSE OF THE...Apply For This Job
The primary function of the Estimator position is to identify prospective business opportunities and prepare professionally compiled tenders that suitably curtail...Apply For This Job