POSITION: LEARNING AND DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
DIVISION: HUMAN RESOURCES
REPORTING TO: EXECUTIVE MANAGER: HR
PURPOSE OF THE JOB: Learning and Development Manager will be responsible to review, maintain and to improve the current training programs. The incumbent will be responsible to deliver Training & Development solutions that will build a high performance culture and meet the current and future needs while demonstrating Return on Investment (ROI).
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
· Develop and Implement training programs.
· Produce training materials, manuals as per companies training needs.
· Conduct and compile the training needs analysis.
· Design and Implement Career Matrix for all departments.
· Coordinate the approval, submission and implementation of the WSP and ATR.
· Ensure that the Learners and Apprentices are registered, enrolled as per the SETA requirements and standards.
· Liaise and interact with stakeholders, institutions and SETAs in the relevant field.
· Participate strategically in identifying, aligning and developing clients training programs to accommodate changes in business direction.
· Remain current on changes to relevant legislation.
· Apply for the organization to get grants from SETA.
· Identify areas where Learnerships and Apprentices can be developed.
· Oversee the organization’s talent management function.
· Manage and fast-track the organization’s graduate program.
· Working on industry best practice wrt talent management and retention.
· Working with senior management to develop short and long term career development plans for talented staff.
· Headhunting, advertising for learners to be developed and select the best.
· Interview prospective learners for roles and for speculative positions.
· Proactively find identify roles within the organization for talented individuals.
· Participate in any relevant activity within the scope of the HR department objectives.
POST MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS:
· Bachelor’s Degree or B-Tech in Human Resources/Industrial Psychology or equivalent relevant Education Training and Development field qualification.
· SDF qualification/registration is essential.
· A minimum of 5 –10 years experience in the training and development environment.
· Experience in an engineering and/or technical environment will be an added advantage but not a must.
· Interpretation and application of applicable ETD legislation and regulations, especially Skills Development Act, BBBEE, as well as relevant SETA regulations.
· Experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders including various SETAs, Training Providers etc.
· A strategic thinker who can lead a team to successfully reach the ETD objectives for the company
· Good communication skills both verbal and written in English.
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Internet).
l Good planning and organising skills.
· Good interpersonal skills and capability to interact with people at all levels.
l Demonstrated Leadership abilities and adaptability to work under pressure.
l Good problem-solving abilities and capability to make a good judgment.
A comprehensive CV with a covering letter and Certificates to be forwarded to email@example.com
Product Manager Permanent Midrand Our client is a Solutions company that provides full turnkey telecommunication solutions across the fixed-line and...Apply For This Job
Designation Development Engineer- Software – Modderfontein Remuneration: • Basic : +/-R560,000.00 pa • Car Allowance : R103,80.00 pa • Med...Apply For This Job
Enterprise Data Manager (Somerset West) Permanent Position. PURPOSE OF THE JOB: With the influx of new systems, it is...Apply For This Job
Principal duties/responsibilities A Robotics engineer is technically skilled professional in the field of Robot software for fully automated production/manufacturing processes....Apply For This Job